- Class Cancellation Policy: We have a 12 hour prior cancellation policy. If you want to cancel without being charged, please do so before 12 hours to the start time of the class. Cancellations that are 12 hours or closer to the start time of class will be charged as if you had attended the class. If an excessive amount (3 or more) late-cancels occur you may incur a $20 per class missed fee on further late cancels.
- No-Show Policy: If you do not cancel online, and do not let us know you will not be attending the class, we will charge as if you had taken the class AND incur a $20 no-show fee per class missed. If the No Show balance is left "unpaid" you will not be allowed to take another class until balance is paid. Please call or text if you will not be attending a class you signed up for. We greatly appreciate it!
- "Late cancel" appears when the online cancellation period has passed. For more information, please contact RockIt Pole Fitness at (925) 470-7991.
- Refunds and transfers:Class passes,memberships and private lessons are non-refundable and non-transferable. Once you purchase your classes, make sure you know the expiration date (commonly 30 days) and use all classes before that date. We CANNOT extend the expiration date
- Class cancelations: Classes may be cancelled if there are no sign ups 4 hours prior to the class start time.
Late policy: If you are more than 5 minutes late to a class you will not be allowed to take the class, and it will count as a late cancel. There are no exceptions to this policy.