- We will NOT tolerate BODY SHAMING or NEGATIVE JUDGEMENT of any kind, this includes towards yourself. RockIt Pole is very proud of the positive and encouraging environment we provide for all our students and instructors. The studio is a safe space where anyone and everyone is welcome; we are all here to support, encourage and empower each other. We are all a family here so please leave your negativity at the door!
- Please be ON TIME (try for 5 minutes to start time) to class, if you are more than 5 minutes late to class we CANNOT allow you to join the class. If you are more than 5 mins late and are unable to take your class, this will count as a "late cancel" and you will lose the class pass. This policy may seem harsh, but if you are late you are missing the warm up which is the most important part of class. All of our classes begin with a 15 minute warm-up in which we gently prepare the body for exercises by gradually increasing the heart rate and circulation; this will loosen the joints and increase blood flow to the muscles and stretching the muscles prepares them for physical activity and prevents injuries. Your safety is our number priority and we will enforce this policy. So please be on time. There are NO exceptions to this policy.
- DO NOT WEAR: Lotion, Vaseline or any form of body oils the day of your class, it will leave residue on the poles that are very difficult to remove and you will not be able to grip the pole which can be hazardous. Our first priority is your safety and the safety of your fellow students, so please be mindful to yourself and others and do not wear the day of class. If you wear lotions, etc, and are unable to remove them, you will be asked to not participate in class. This is for the safety of everyone.
- We DO NOT ALLOW any hand/arm jewelry to come in contact with the pole as it could damage/scratch the poles leaving rough edges which can cut our skin. So PLEASE be sure to remove all jewelry prior to class.
- RockIt Pole is NOT responsible for lost or damaged property, anything left behind at the studio will go into the "Lost and Found" and be held until the first of the following month where we will then donate or discard all items.
- ABSOLUTELY NO NUDITY at any time.
- ABSOLUTELY NO TEACHING OTHER STUDENTS, this can be very dangerous and will not be tolerated. So please respect our instructors and their role while attending classes.
- Cameras, Camera Phones and Video Recording Devices: If you want to take a pic or video, you must let anyone who is in the frame know so they may move if they would like to not be in your pic/video.
- If you are taking a routine based class we do reserve time at the end of class to record, at which time we give all students the option to participate.
If you are taking any other class and you would like to record/photograph a new move you learned, just let the instructor know so they can arrange a spot for you to do so,
We have been given the express consent from our students for all photos/videos they are included in to be posted on our website and social media accounts.
We aim to keep our studio a safe space for all of our students and for whatever reason our students have to not want to be recorded or photographed, WE WILL RESPECT THEIR RIGHT FOR PRIVACY.
- Alcohol policy: No alcohol is allowed to be consumed before any physical activities at the studio. If you are intoxicated (also includes drugs) when arriving to our studio, you will not be allowed to participate in class and will not be refunded your money.